Tuesday, October 24, 2006

went to vivo city with parents and sisters yst. we headed to the food court first to have our dinner. the food court was kinda unique. the whole ambience of it was like singapore in the 1960s. the stalls were made to look like those in the 1960s,and the music played were those old chinese songs. food there was nice,but very very expensive. i bought a bowl of laksa for $6.90 =X after dinner,we went to the sky terrace. the night view is very very nice,and the breeze is so cooling. the sea view is beautiful,i love that place alot (: we didn't manage to shop much,cause it was quite late and most of the shops were closing,but nvm,i shall go again another day and shop for the whole day,it'll be nice =D we headed home at 10pm,and guess what,we got stuck in the carpark for 30 mins beacause there was a traffic jam in there >.<

today went to east coast with my family. dad bought lunch and we went there to eat. nice breeze and finally,there's fresh air,no haze! :D so my sisters brought their hmwk there to do cause their exams are not over yet,and i brought my chinese mock papers there too. didn't really hv the mood to do though,wanted to go cycling but my sis had to do her work,so nobody to accompany me. haha,had no choice but to do the mock papers.

oh well,i've been spending quite alot of time with my family these few days :D and i feel happy about it cause i know that i'm drifting apart from my family. i haven't really been spending time with them since the start of this year,the only exception is when we have dinner together on sundays. i always put studies,cca and friends as my priorities,but now,i think my family should be in one of my priorities too. i feel so bad when my mum say that i always don't put aside any time for them.

i used to think that my parents don't understand me and they do not care about me at all. the things that happened a few yrs ago strained my relationship with my dad,but now,i can see that he's trying very hard to close the gap between the both of us. mum had alrdy forgive him,so i think i shouldn't think abt it anymore. on the surface it seems that my dad doesn't care for me,but after hearing what mum told me recently,i know that he cares alot all the while,maybe it's just because he doesn't show it out. for a period of time,i thought that my family is going to be broken,although it's like 2 yrs alrdy,i'm glad that everything is over. i just suddenly feel so blessed. thank you mum and dad for everything (:



*make that smile come back and shine just like it used to be