Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I hate moodswings, but i seriously can't help it. I've been moodswinging for the whole of today :(

A Maths test was a total killer. I got stuck at almost all the questions and in the end, I just gave up. The more I tried to figure out how to do those sums, the more I feel like crying. So I decided to just forget about it and wait to get a failing mark. I was so pissed off with myself. I really don't know what's wrong with me. I had so much more time to do the paper but I chose to give up instead, perhaps it's because I'm afraid I'll end up crying cause I don't think I can recall how to do those questions. RAHHH!

Then I got back my chinese and physics test- I failed both. Great. I was really disappointed but I guess I'm kind of immuned to it? I don't know whether this is a good thing or not cause previously, my results used to affect my mood alot to the extent that I'll cry over it if I don't score well, but for now, I still feel upset but it doesn't really affect me as much as it does like in the past. Failing tests and exams have been sucha a norm that it no longer triggers those feelings of extreme sadness in me. I wonder whether I should be happy or sad that I'm feeling this way.



Falling faster - barely breathing,
Give me something to believe in.